You can have the option to set up your own Twilio account as an alternative to purchasing message bundles in Aardvark with your plan.
Why choose your own Twilio?
- With your own Twilio account, you have more flexibility to customize your messaging settings and preferences. This includes the ability to link phone numbers that already exist in your Twilio account with Aardvark.
- You also have more control over your messaging costs. You can choose the pricing plan that best fits your needs and budget, and you have the option to upgrade or downgrade your plan at any time.
Connecting to Twilio from the banner:
- Select the "lock in reminders" link in the trial banner at the bottom of your screen
- Select an annual or monthly plan. This will give you access to the Aardvark service to create and automate templates
- Choose Twilio as the message host
- Enter your Twilio account details (Learn how to connect your Twilio account here)
- Once you have your Twilio account connected, you will be able to assign your Twilio phone numbers to users in your account
You can edit your Twilio integration settings and switch back to message bundles if preferred on the billing page.